You can create wonderful and lasting keepsakes for party favors, photo magnets, or favorite mementos of a trip or event. Put your children's artwork on a magnet!
You can scan your subject in and reduce it to the size you want on sites such as PicMonkey.com which is an easy photo editing site or any other photo editing software you have, print it out and put it on a magnet! Keep them for yourself or create wonderful event favors and gifts to give out at parties, dinners, fundraisers, etc. The possibilities are endless!
Here are the simple instructions for creating your custom magnets:
How to make a magnet
Proudly display your favorite photos, child’s artwork, or memento on your fridge! Great party favors for birthdays, family gatherings, clubs, and other events. Perfect stocking stuffers, teacher and bus driver gifts for end of year presents. Use your computer to create all kinds of things to put on a magnet!
1. To begin, select the photo or artwork you would like to make into a magnet. You might want to crop it a bit bigger than the final magnet to allow a bit of space to trim down the edge.
2. Cut a piece of magnet a little larger than the size of the finished artwork size, leaving the paper backing on.
3. To make placing the artwork or photo on the magnet a little easier, place the magnet piece on a metal cookie sheet to hold it in place.
4. Peel back about an inch of the paper backing and place your artwork face up on the sticky surface of the magnet. Now carefully peel the rest of the paper backing away and smooth the artwork on the magnet as you peel the backing away, to make sure there are no air bubbles. A brayer (roller) or even a rolling pin or a glass works well.
5. Trim the artwork that is on the magnet to desired size. A paper cutter works well for straight edges if you have one, otherwise use a pair of sharp scissors and cut around the artwork, photo or shape.
6. Your magnet is now ready to display, give as a gift, or even sell on Etsy.com!
Questions? Reorders? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Magnificent Magnet...there’s a magnet for everyone!